How “Memory Giving” works
When a Fund Page is opened:
- Notifcation is sent to the next of kin that the page has been set up with a link to the page.
- The charity (or charities) receive details of the deceased, next of kin and funeral director.
When a donation is made:
- Memory Giving thank the donor for their gift.
When a Charity payment is made:
- Charity payments are made on the “closing date”. Memory Giving send a remittance advice to the charity with a breakdown of donations received.
When a Fund Page Closes:
- Memory Giving send notification too the next of kin with a list of all donations received along with the messages left by the donors.
- Notification and a copy of the list of donations is sent to the funeral director.
- The Charity (or charities) receive a full list of donations received so they can acknowledge to the next of kin.
Please just click on the “Memory Giving” button below and make your donation.
Donate By Post
Please make sure you make your cheque payable to the charity and let us know who the donations is in memory of and who it is from.
Below, you can download a Gift Aid Form, to send with your donation